|COVID Cleaning Guidelines and Procedures|
|To Our Valued Homeowners, |
Monday, June 8th, marked the first day of Phase II, whereby short term rentals and lodging are now permitted. The Board of Health and the COVID Task Force worked together to compile a guideline of cleaning policies and procedures that have been approved by the Nantucket Health Inspector, Roberto Santamaria. Please find the cleaning policy and checklist below.
J Pepper Frazier Company
|Short-Term Rental Cleaning Guide|
|1. Ventilate Rooms |
2. Wash your hands before and after cleaning
3. Wear masks and disposable gloves while cleaning
4. Clean surfaces before disinfecting
5. Used approved disinfectants
6. Used approved disinfectants
7. Pay special attention to frequently touched surfaces
8. Don't forget about sofas, rugs, drapes, and other, soft, porous surfaces.
9. Wash linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer.
10. Empy the vaccum cleaner after every cleaning.
|Clean and Disinfect commonly touched surfaces |
Fans and lamp chains
Garbage and recycling bins
Ironing boards and irons
Window sills and window locks
|Kitchen, Bathrooms, Bedrooms|
|Appliances: coffee maker, dishwasher, over, toaster, etc |
Cabinet handles and pulls
Condiments: oil, salt, pepper shakers, spices and containers
Kitchenware that is not dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls, kids' plasticware, etc
Shower curtains and doors
Showers and tubs
Hangers and luggage racks
|Laundry Room and Cleaning Appliances, Children's Items, Other Amenities |
|Brooms, mops and other frequently touched items |
Washer & Dryer
High Chairs, Portable Cribs, Toys
Beach Equipment, Board Hames, Books, DVD's, Grill/BBQ, utensils